I apologize for the technical difficulties with posting the drafts. We will handle it in class on Monday and there is, of course, no repercussions to your grade. Thank you for being so patient--and I swear all of this has worked for years before. Again, your grade will not suffer due to technical problems.
M 5/23 Revisions. All prior work returned.
W 5/25 Essay 4 DUE in my box in E103. We do not meet. I will NOT accept email copies.
M 5/30 No Classes
W 6/1 Essay 4 Returned
M 6/6 All revisions DUE.
W 6/8 Final In-class Reflection Essay
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Here is the online assignment for today.
- Please post the draft of you research to date (cut and paste) as a "Comment" below. You should see a "Comment" button at the bottom of this post. Do not worry about formatting, we are focusing on the text (words) only at this point.
- Check back to the comments and reply to at least 3 classmates' drafts with both supportive and constructive (things to do) comments. What are they doing well? What do they need to work on now. Please restrict your comments to 1 positive and 1 constructive (you might want to fix it) comment per draft.
Schedule: To follow shortly
Sunday, May 1, 2016
Hi folks! We are on for Monday 5/2. I will see you in class.
- Free-write: Eating Out (10 minutes)
- Reading: An Essay by Moby "Why I Opened a Restaurant"
- Individual: Claims, Reasons, Evidence
- Group: Claims, Reasons, Evidence
- Class Discussion
- Conferences in class (attendance is optional)
- All work returned (well, maybe . . . )
- Workshop and Research
Final Days Schedule: TBA